Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hey, Is That A Dragonfly On My Back?

A dragonfly?
Why, yes - yes, it is.
And quite a lovely one, too:
 I was thrilled to find this vintage frog bank from the 1960's at one of my local thrift stores:
 I collect these banks, and let me tell you - it's unusual for me to find one at a thrift store!
 It was difficult for me to contain my excitement,
 but I did feel that perhaps doing a little happy dance around the store might be a bit much.
 So I controlled myself.
But I was REALLY, really happy to find him!

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Great find! He is really cute. Love T

Sheryl said...

How about a picture showing your bank collection?

Heidi Ann said...

Hi Sheryl - Maybe some day. But I have never had a good place to have them all displayed properly together, so I don't like the way they look (where they are right now) enough to want to share a picture!
We'll see......

Diane said...

My daughter started collecting these cool banks. A real find in a thrift store! Good for you!