Thursday, December 11, 2014

Beautiful Little Vintage Trees - With Sequins! (Part Two)

As I promised on Tuesday, here are the rest of my pretty sequin-decorated felt Christmas trees:
 Each one uniquely beautiful:
So many sweet little details:
 This one all in gold:
 Different little trimmings for tree "garlands":
 I just adore them!
I think I would like to try and frame them, perhaps adding little embellishments of my own - maybe with velvet as a background?
I may not even get to it this season, but I'll see what i can come up with!

3 comments:

Tami Von Zalez said...

I love them all!

I just pinned them to my Countdown to Kitschmas 2014 Pinterest board.

Candice said...

My favorite is the tree with the rick rack (sp?) oh, and I also like the first one too! And also the.....oh heck, I love them all!!!!

Tina Dawn said...

They are all wonderful. I love the little ornaments, there are some that are the same as on our stockings (mine unfortunately only a memory... but a nice one). Love T