Thursday, April 16, 2015

Little Pooh Books

I just could not resist this little miniature library of Winnie The Pooh books when I saw it at a thrift store:
 "Pooh's Pot o' Honey", by A. A. Milne, a set of four little books in a slipcase, published by E. P. Dutton & Co., Inc. in 1974.
 WAY too cute to leave behind, especially since I already have my treasured little "Nutshell Library" of Maurice Sendak books, which I have written about before.
 I love Pooh and his friends; they have the sweetest little stories!
 And, of course, they feature the wonderful artwork of Ernest H. Shepard:
Besides, little bitty books don't take up much room at all.
(I have one other little set of books I have owned since the 1970's that I don't believe I have written about yet - I promise to show you those one of these days, as well.)

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

So cute! Love T

Diane said...

Super cute! Love the artwork too!