Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mr. Jolly's Sidewalk Market in May

Let's visit Mr Jolly at his Sidewalk Market today, shall we?
"Oh, dear! I'm hungry!"....
"What shall I fix for dinner tonight?".
Hmm... I don't know, but that corn looks good to me.
Mr. Jolly's Market looks like a delightful place to shop, no matter what month it "may" happen to be.
And today just happens to be the first day of a brand new Farmer's Market in Columbia State Park, which is where I used to work at the City Hotel. It's in the evening, starting at 5pm.
I'm not sure if I will ever get to it, because I work on Thursdays now at the shop I moved into down in Jamestown, (A. Flowers), and I'm ususally kind of tired by the time I close up!
But, maybe - one of these days.
(Pages from "Mr. Jolly's Sidewalk Market, by Laura Jean Allen.)
I love that little kitty cat, ever present on these book pages.
He's just kind of hanging out.
Too cute.

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Hope your day goes well, and it is raining here, so I hope the Farmer's Market can continue in the rain. Love T