Monday, August 31, 2015

Vintage Bobbsey Twins Paper Dolls

Sis Lori here with a recent cute find -
these adorable vintage Bobbsey Twins paper books with the paperboard dolls and their wardrobes:
                                          Some of them are pretty glitzy, with stars and glitter, etc.
                                    My fave is the pink apron-covered frock with the flower bouquet.
We even have a cowgirl costume:
                                                 A lot of the boy's outfits have a flocked texture.
                                                   I also really like his robe here, looks comfy!!!
They're all pretty cute, aren't they?

5 comments:

Melanie said...

2 of my favorite things - paper dolls and The Bobbsey Twins! Thanks so much for posting this and sharing all of the photos.

Tina Dawn said...

I always loved the Bobbsey Twin books. I think there were too sets, with an older brother and sister that were twins also. The paper dolls are very nice, really a great bunch of clothes. At the risk of copying Melanie, they are both two of my favorite things also! Love T

Deanna said...

So stinkin' cute! My favorite is the little cowgirl outfit!

Melanie said...

Tina, you are right. The older twins were Bert and Nan, who both had dark hair. The younger ones were Freddy and Flossie.

Sunnyana said...

How cute! I always loved paper dolls. I have four vintage Bobbsey Twin books that were my dad's when he was little but I've never read them.